Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Favorite Book

 Juna asks me to read Ba Ba Ha Ha
 She wanted to study the picture a little more...
 She turned the book over to the back...

She pointed to the small face that was the same as the one on the page she just looked at!

I couldn't believe this!  I had never done this with her, she thought of it all on her own.  A few weeks before she had started looking at the back of the book, I had never paid much attention to it, and then this!  This book was given to us by a friend, who actually wrote it!  He is a local artist.

Juna loves this book!

I am now selling this book for commission, if you are interested in buying a copy from me, email me @ cramuten@hotmai.com or go to the official website: http://babahaha.com/story.php
please leave a comment that you saw the book here, or leave a comment here that you
bought a copy.  Every bit helps to keep me home longer with my baby!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment