Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Beautiful Daughter

I'm going to tell you that you're beautiful, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you're smart, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you're strong and brave and incredible!

I'm going to tell you that you're sweet, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you are creative, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you're fun and silly and lovely!

I'm going to tell you that you make me laugh, because you do,
I'm going to tell you that you make me smile, because you do,
I'm going to tell you that I believe in you, because I do!

I'm going to call you my baby, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you are wonderful, because you are,
I'm going to tell you that you are something special always!


No comments:

Post a Comment