Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yelling, Crying, Screaming

Dear Juna,

You turned three.  Coincidence?  You also turned over a new leaf of yelling, crying and screaming, of hitting and kicking and tantrums in stores.  I would ask, is this my child? but you are, you are still my child.  I looked up three year old, and it said, you would be doing this, along with not going to sleep at night, which is when most of the yelling, crying and other stuff happens.  So, I know, you are having a really hard time.  You are struggling.  You are finding your way.  You are learning new things.  You are big and you are still small.  You are older and still young.  I love you just the same.  It is the same for me.  I am struggling.  I hope you love me just the same when I am yelling and crying, things like, "Why won't you go to sleep?"

Love,
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment