Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Favorite Juna Words, Age 2-3

A running list of words that make me smile, laugh, or surprise me the first time I hear them:

bullsdover
old/bad/dead (interchangeable) (the sticker is dead when it doesn't stick anymore)
Ramstutin
lovely
amazing
incredible
wonderful
knick-knack sand (magnetic)
gampa & gamma
polite (taking care of someone well)
don't matter, don't bother ("I don't matter." meaning, I don't care, it doesn't bother me)
I promise
tareful (careful)
Otay
aprised (surprised)
cited (excitied or decided)
cada (cicada)
chiminey
noculars
tool (cool)
interesing
sunscream
invesigating
toot (cute)


2 comments:

  1. How delightful -- a record of your baby's words. I did the same with my son at that age.

    Came across your blog while remembering the American Memory Fellows Institute we attended back in 2001. What a week that was, and 9-ll happened not long afterward...

    Dana Stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, nice to hear from you, hope you are well. It was easy to record the first words, now there are so many I can't keep up, but I want to remember.

    ReplyDelete