Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dear Mom, From Your Four Year Old Juna

Dear Mom,

You know that I love you soooo much,
I love you all the way to the moon,
Even though you are always telling me
things that I already know.
 You know that I love you because
I can't stop giving you big bear hugs
many many times a day,
Even though you are always wrong
and I always have to correct you
with my vast knowledge of all things.
 You know I love you because
I want to be with you all the time,
Even though I love spending time
with others, I always let you know
that you are my first choice,
even when we don't get along.
You know I love you because
you are my best friend
and I want to share everything with you,
Even though you sometimes do things
that I do not like, like saying "no"
when I want ice cream.

You know how much I love you when
I want to snuggle with you
and always be close to you,
Even though sometimes you hug me too hard
or pull my hair by accident.

I love you so much that
I tell you that I want to be with you
even when I am a grown-up,
even when I have kids myself,
because even though you are not perfect,
you are my mother, and I love you
just the way you are.

Love,
Your four year old Juna

No comments:

Post a Comment