Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Saturday, February 7th, The Day Juna Lost Her First Baby Tooth

Dear Tooth Fairy

Juna has been asking me for about a year, when her she would get a loose tooth. It is high on her bucket list. So, imagine her excitement when this wish came true. It happened like this:



Tuesday - She was at a friend's house, while mommy was at work. When I picked her up, she told me that she had bitten into a apple, that she saw a some blood on the apple and that the spot spread, she told the friend who gave her something to hold on it. That is how she found that her tooth was loose.

Tuesday-Saturday - She tested it many times a day. She was so excited she wanted to tell everyone, and she kept wondering when it would come out.



Saturday - She wakes about 6:00. She checks her wiggle about 6:15. 6:18 she holds up her tooth. WHAT?

Saturday Night - She puts her tooth under her pillow, in the tooth fairy box. She writes the tooth fairy a note asking to leave her tooth so she can also put it under her pillow the next night at mommy's house. (My heart melts!) Daddy leaves her coins from the tooth fairy.

Sunday Night - I got her this carved stone owl and stones from the tooth fairy. Can't wait to see the look on her face!

Monday Morning -

Love,
Juna's Mom, a.k.a the Tooth Fairy


Juna's Notes to the Tooth Fairy:

1st Note: "can take my tute so I can lev et ed my re lo to nit"
Juna's translation: Please tooth fairy, can you bring my tooth back so I can leave it at my mommy's tonight? Thank you.

2nd Note: Tooth Fairy, can you leave two pictures of you. Mu Love love love you


Dear Juna,
This is a beautiful tooth! And your very first one! I will take very good care of it always. Did you know, when you give me your tooth, you also get to make a wish, and I will work very hard to make it come true. I thought it was very sweet that you wanted to keep the tooth so your mommy could also celebrate this wonderful event with you, so I left it for you. I also wanted to give you something else extra special, because loosing your first tooth is extra special. Here is your spirit animal. This carved stone owl will always watch over you and keep you safe and happy, and the three stones will bring you good luck. You are a wonderful child and every day you bring great joy and happiness to every one and thing around you. You are very special and I love you. See you next time you loose a tooth.
Love,
The Tooth Fairy






No comments:

Post a Comment