Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Definition Of Success

Success: To be thankful and happy with what you have and to continuously strive to improve yourself and the world around you by doing what fulfills you.

Success Part I: To be thankful and happy with what you have...
- Create visible reminders of what you are grateful for (make signs with Juna)
- Give thanks at dinner time (create routine)
- Get rid of clutter and things you don't use

Success Part II: continuously strive to improve yourself and the world around you...
- Set realistic goals
- Create a community
- Be active in your community 
- Find what you feel strongly about and do something
- Educate yourself, never stop learning

Success Part III: doing what fulfills you...
- Work must be something you enjoy, that you can be successful at and continue to grow in
- A healthy work environment
- Free time should also be fulfilling
- Spend quality time alone & with others


to be continued...



Note: This question and its musing were inspired by my friend, fellow blogger & mom, Katie Davis.

3 comments:

  1. You are just too beautiful, I saw how you were feeling depressed I myself have been feeling that way for quite some time now but have not done any thing about it anyways I wanted to share with you this web site http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm it has a lot of good information on natural healing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's just the time of the year in the winter time I feel like I have a lot less energy maybe because Of not getting as much sunshine.
    Tomorrow Matt,Sue,Michael,Michael and I are going out to eat at a buffet in walingford for Matt and my birthdays it is a little lifting just for the fact of doing something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw these replies... thanks! I don't get many replies yet, so I didn't realize I had any. Hope you had a nice dinner and birthday!

    ReplyDelete