Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Father


My father is the best father that a father can be.
He wasn't always a perfect father.
Now that I am a parent I know it it a long process.
It takes adaptability, flexibility, patience and, of course, love.
My father has all of those qualites,
which led him to be the father he is today.
A role model for me.

He is ALWAYS there for me.  I don't exaggerate.
When I say "always," I mean every single time.
When I have been stranded, he comes to the rescue.
Whether I am on the side of the road somewhere,
with a busted tire or a dead battery,
or an emotional wreck.

He is the best listener that I know.
He is quiet and patient and just listens.
He does not interrupt, or judge,
and always gives his full attention.
He is supportive and kind and wise.








No comments:

Post a Comment